Duration: about 4.5 hours
What is included?
- Tour with Don Carlos through his finca
- Private tour guide and translator (German, English)
- Typical Costa Rican lunch (vegetarian option)
- Visit to a conventional coffee plantation
What is not included?
If you don’t have a rental car, you can have Otto Chavez, our local tour guide, to pick you up at your hotel in Alajuela or San José and bring you back there.
Transportation cost: $60 per person (booking and payment directly with the local contact).
- Do not wear open-toed shoes! Bring warm clothes and sun or rain gear, depending on the weather.
- Voucher is valid for one year after purchase
Minimum 2 persons, maximum 6 persons
Price for private tour:
- 2 persons: Price per person 89.-
- 3 persons: Price per person 79.-
- 4 – 6 persons: Price per person 69.-
After buying the vouchers you will get all the information from the local contact Otto Chavez (speaks English, German and Spanish). You can discuss directly with him on which day you would like to do the tour. The earlier you book your desired date, the better. Short-term requests are possible, but we cannot guarantee that the tour can take place on all days. Please indicate your food preference (meat, fish, vegetarian) when you register.
Tip: This tour is a perfect way to start your vacation in Costa Rica or to end your vacation with a nice ending. Naranjo is located near Alajuela and San José, close to the international airport.